- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
5th grade nostalgia
we had a teacher in 8th grade who despised when we wrote with these pens and towards the end of the year she had pissed us all off so much we just wrote literally everything in sparkly gel pens. she didn’t even look at our shit she just gave us all like 90s and told us she passed us just so we could get out of her life.
y’all remember that game in elementary school where each person would say one word and the next person would say a word etc so it’d create a cohesive story? let’s do that:
well playtime is over you’re all grounded